All silver should be stored in an airtight container between wears and kept absolutely dry. We suggest storing your silver in the signature white Hillberg & Berk jewellery box that is provided with your purchase to protect it from excessive exposure to the air, which can cause tarnishing and discolouration. If your climate is humid, we also suggest placing a small packet of desiccant crystals inside the storage container.
Articles in this section
- How should I store my silver jewellery?
- How should I care for my Sparkle Balls™?
- How can I check the status of my repair?
- I recently purchased a bracelet, and it is too big/small for me. What are my options?
- How long will my repair take?
- How can I get an item repaired?
- How should I care for my Hillberg & Berk jewellery?