You will be charged for your pieces once your order has been dispatched. When you enter your credit/debit card information and click 'Confirm Payment' on the final review page, we simply authorize the payment to ensure that the details are correct and the necessary funds are available. When this process occurs, your bank or credit card company may set aside the funds needed for the order. In this case, they hold the money in a virtual banking space and do not yet transfer the money to Hillberg & Berk. Please be aware that if you cancel an order before it is shipped, it can take 2-9 business days for your bank or credit card company to process the cancellation and reinstate the funds to your account.
Articles in this section
- I lost one of my earrings; can I buy a single earring?
- How can I make returns or exchanges?
- How can I check on an order I placed online?
- What if I need extra help or advice about my purchase?
- Will my Hillberg & Berk purchase arrive gift-wrapped?
- Will I be charged sales tax on my purchases?
- Can I ship my order to an international location?
- Is it safe to order online?
- When will my credit card or debit card be charged?
- What payment types does Hillberg & Berk accept online?